Customer Use Cases
Use Case 1
Automating the Processing of Blocked Orders on SAP
Problem: Klockner’s AR team and BPO staff spent significant time investigating blocked orders amounting to up to 5,000/month. Any delay in releasing sales orders would result in the delay of payment from the customer.
Solution: HIRO is trained to extract details from intra-day bank transactions. Based on variable factors as blocked orders, dunning levels, prepayments, credit limit tolerances & commercial risks, HIRO releases the blocked sales orders within minutes.
- 80% reduction in time required for processing and resolution time, resulting in faster revenue
- Higher Net Promoter Score (NPS) as customers are now able to receive the delivery on the same day
Use Case 2
Automating Ticket Resolution Process
Problem: One of our client’s customers was generating up to 200 service requests per day, and this required a team of 6 FTEs an average of 3 days to close the tickets. Meeting SLA was a challenge.
Solution: HIRO automated the root cause analysis and ticket triaging generated by the end customers. Additionally, HIRO would add all the diagnostic information in the original ticket, eliminating the source of human errors.
- Mean Time To Resolution (MTTR) reduced from 3 days to 3 minutes
- The number of FTEs reduced from 6 to 2 as a result of 98% automation
Use Case 3
Faster New Employee Onboarding
Problem: The onboarding process for a new employee consists of 27 different activities which took an average of 3 working days to complete and fully onboard a new hire.
Solution: With HIRO, the client has managed to automate 26 out of 27 activities. Now, HR simply has to create the new employee ID in the system and the remaining steps are autonomously executed by HIRO. The entire onboarding now takes less than 10 minutes.
- 99.3% faster new employee onboarding – time reduced from 3 days to 10 minutes.
- Significant FTE savings due to the automation of 26 out of 27 steps.
Use Case 4
Faster Server Decommissioning
Problem: A client was managing upwards of 200,000 servers for a global company, and decommissioning servers was one of the most tedious tasks that took 3-6 months to complete per server.
Solution: HIRO was able to fully automate 17 of the 27 steps required to decommission a server. Additionally, HIRO started coordinating between teams to ensure the smooth end-to-end process flow.
- 63% of the entire process was automated, reducing the decommissioning time from 3+ months to less than 1 month
- The client realized $6M in annual savings through this automation